happyfeetshoes.ie reserves the right to make alterations to any part of this site and these terms without notice.
This store is selling online.
The terms set out in these pages shall be governed and construed in accordance with, laws of the Republic of Ireland and the user irrevocably agrees that the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that may arise concerning the use by the user of this site or any issues arising directly or indirectly in that regard. If any provision of these terms is determined by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity and the enforceability of the remainder of the provision in question and of the remaining provisions of these terms shall be separate and several and construed and enforceable accordingly and shall continue in full force and effect.
The failure of happyfeetshoes.ie to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of these notices shall not be a waiver of them nor of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of these notices. If you have any queries regarding any products or the order you placed with us, please contact our
email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The orders are delivered using PARCEL MOTEL on delivery in two methods:
1) parcel box to parcel box, 7 days a week from more than 100 locations across Ireland.
2) to an address in Ireland/Northern Ireland/ UK with confirm by text (and email) that your parcel is on our Parcel Motel and you’ll be able to track the delivery of your parcel in real time.
The delivery of the orders is made 2 -5 days from the date of the shipping of the order. Some products, delivery time may be extended; the estimated time of the delivery will be notified to you before you validate the order.
If stock is not available there may be a potential delay and we will keep you informed. At the time when the orders are shipped you will receive the information how to track your order delivery.
Our aim is to package and dispatch the goods within the time specified at the Order Confirmation. If you wish to cancel an order within this time frame please contact us by email . If the goods have not been dispatched then we will cancel your order and refund the invoice value. Confirmation of this refund will be email to you. For orders that have been dispatched please follow our returns policy. If you refuse to accept the delivery we will charge you for the return postage cost to us.
Returning Faulty Goods
If you discover the goods you have purchased to be faulty upon receiving, please contact us at once by email so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible. All goods sold are covered by the standard manufactures warranty against faulty materials or poor workmanship. The manufactures warranty will not cover damage due to misuse, accidental damage, wear and tear. Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase and returns form. We will endeavour to resolve the issue upon receipt of the faulty goods by either replacing the product with a new or equivalent model or a refund for the original invoice value to your credit card/method of payment.
Complaints do not apply to:
1. Improper fitting of the shoes to user's feet. Wearing comfort.
2. Complaints do not apply to mechanical damage, abrasions, tearing of the seams, damage resulting from improper fitting of the shoes to the user's feet or use of the product contrary to the manufacturer's instructions, apparent defect visible at the of purchase, soiling, stains, streaks, dirt, wear, neglect, soaking, lack of maintenance, shallow cracks at the adge of the glue weld, and inncorect maintenance process.
3. Complaints do not apply to damage resulting from normal wear and tear.
4. Deterioration of materials under cleaning agents, disinfectants, incorrect cleaning of the shoes.
5. Soakin, dampness of the shoes.
6. Differences in colour and texture of the leather, bending and creasing with use resulting from natural properties of leather.
Returns Step by Step Process:
Inform us that you wish to return the goods and clearly state the type of return in the email - i.e. Refund or Faulty.
Please provide proof of purchase. Use the original delivery box or obtain a new box (at your own expense). The goods can not have traces of use. The goods must have original labels. We would ask you not to write, label or tape the retail packaging when returning unwanted purchases. If this happens, it may affect your refund claim. Make sure to firmly pad the returning goods.
HappyFeetKidsShoes All Rights Reserved